Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

Loved the first one but this.....

Toped it of terrificly. Amazing graphics, game play and and all that other stuff. I downloaded it and after playing for a bit i got a strange glitch. I got the implosion power up and it ended just as the wave ended and the timer went up to 500 seconds. Helpful but weird.

Hmm.... Good graphics not laggy at all for me! so cant complain there.
Good idea and good game play... every thing ran smoothly and worked together. Overall the art fit in the feel of the game nicely! Good clean sound and sound FX. Also the visual effects were great. The mix of fbf and filters was good.

One thing i would like to see(or mabey i missed it) was an in game pause button.
Other than that one thing simply perfect sequel!!
I wana see a number 3!!

-Matt

Unreal Flash 2007 Unreal Flash 2007

GREAT.

Loved the first one. It had some glitches though. This touched on those and made the overall game play better. Still trying to beat the boss. Great game though!!!
5/5

Space Disaster Space Disaster

Good try

Good start. I couldn't help but notice that in all aspects the enemies are stronger than you. It takes like 4 hits to kill them, yet there shots take only one. Just fix that and it would be good.

OhCrapz responds:

Since at the moment there is only 2 levels, im trying to make it hard so it isnt too easy.

Asteroids Revenge III Asteroids Revenge III

Great game!

I looked as it being the "other side" of the clasiic asteroids. Good original concept and grahpics. Last levle was kinda hard though. You got my 5!

GeoWars GeoWars

Good game

I only had one problem but i think it was on my end. When i went to "how to play i could not scroll down to the menue button. Probly just a resolution problem. Also the "open in a popup" The only thig i have is open in new window, and that doasnt work. Other than those 2 things it was great.

Smileys War Smileys War

Very good.

JUst one thing wrong. When i create a custom map, all the coms get bunched together. Any help?

Joe Zombie Game Prototype Joe Zombie Game Prototype

aswom

i am a huge fan of the series and this was pretty good for a demo

and in the series how did you make the stick figures in my flash movies htey look weird!

Halo shooter Halo shooter

cool

very good

Halo Elite Translations Halo Elite Translations

interesting

its was good and why i liked it :because it is diernt than all the other movies good job

Make Your Own Covenant Make Your Own Covenant