Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Been waiting scince Day one

When I first saw the preview several years ago, I was amazed at the quality of the work. I remember thinking that it basically topped all animation I had previously seen on NG. It has not been topped, until now.
This by far deserves the top spot in the flash portal. Find one movie with a better story, music, and animation and il be damned.

Those were probably the best nuclear explosions possible in flash, due to its limitation with particle effects and such(without extensive action scripting). he realism of the explosions is also very good(I did a report on the history of the nuke and this fits all descriptions perfectly).

As always, Can't wait for the next episode, Matt

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Perfection

Thats all there is in this flash...Perfection

Kane's Speech Kane's Speech

Not that funny

It was ok i guess.... Just not that funny.....

The Intruder! The Intruder!

Very good indeed!

It was good. I liked how it synced it to the music. Though i almost didnt like the part with the summoning. Because i couldn't watch both fights at once. One was either being watched or distracting from the other.
Overall though 5/5

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Amazing!

All those people who say this just dosnt fit in with newgrounds don't know anything. I think its a good break from all the gore and violence(although im not complaining about it). Very touching, Just sent it to several people. Keep it up!

Desert Hotel Desert Hotel

Pretty good.

It wasn't overly funny but it was good. Mabey draw some of the backgrounds. Over all pretty good!

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

What the hell?

That was so strange i just had to say it. It was creepy. You did a good job of setting the mood. The randomness of salad finger's speech just made it creepier. And the hair thing was just weird. Good job. cant wait to see more!

A Romantic Evening A Romantic Evening

Nice.... Thanks for the credits.

loved it. It had that"quickly done but still good" feel to it. funny!
5/5

Dave-Flinch-Price responds:

Thanks fella. And thanks for letting me use the newgrounds thing!

ACML Speed ACML Speed

Great work of art

This is a 5/5 raisng hte score from 4.99 to 4.5. Good music and even better flash. Keep up hte good work.

Well Enough Alone: Part 1 Well Enough Alone: Part 1

fkcing amazimg

Great story line and graphics. Execlent beging scenes. It really doze grab you. Looking forward to the 2nd one